Mountain biking in Tzoumerka (Bike 2)
Aimed at people with good health who are passionate about cycling in the intense relief of Tzoumerka and have their own cycling equipment (bike, helmet).
The Bike 2 package includes:
- mountain biking and a 4-5 hour support vehicle
Children up to the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
After we have been contacted, we can change the program or even postpone it for another day if there are safety reasons such as bad weather, road disasters or other serious reasons.
- At the end of each activity, customers receive a digital photo boom.
- The days of activity and the number of customers must be known to us at least 6 days in advance to regulate all details.
- Transfer of customers to points of business and their movements are not included in the rates.
Full extra packet: All packages can be enriched with a full meal at a traditional tavern at a cost of 12 € / person.
The lunch pack contains 0.5lit bottled water, juice, fruit, toast with turkey cheese
*From 8 people and up 15% discount.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Tzoumerka Activities Center