Sunset e-Bike tour in Stoupa - West Mani
Are you looking for some inspiration for your next sunset-spotting adventure? We have the perfect suggestion for you! Watch Mother Nature put on her nightly display, from Stoupa to Trahila and back. As the sun drops into the sea, watch daylight turn to dusk from the sienna rocks of the west Mani coast and stand on the sandy beach of Pantazi for a quick dip, as the warm sunset sun illuminates the coastline.
About the itinerary, on your ride you'll pedal coast to coast partly on a bike road and partly on a low traffic road, riding through three of road, three of the west Mani’s original fishing villages -Selinitsa, Agios Dimitrios and Trahila – with Stoupa as the starting and ending point.
Why Do We Recommend It?
- Coast to coast of 26 km with a spectacular scenery
- Cycling in a truly unique landscape and atmosphere
- Low traffic and bike road make this a safe ride
- This is a great trip for families
- Experienced and trusted tour operator
Is it right for me?
- This is a great activity for a holiday for those who want to have a warming upcycling experience but also for those who love to cycle. The ride is of average difficulty, so you don’t need to be especially fit. No cycling experience is required, just know how to cycle.
- This is a great tour for families and small groups or couples.
- If you’re not sure about your level of fitness and suitability to this trip, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to talk it through with you
Keep in mind
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Difficulty: Simple
- Meeting Point: Stoupa, approx 17:30 (depending on the season)
- Tour Ends: Stoupa, approx. 20:00
- Group Size: min 2, max 12 people
- Age: No limit for adults, children above 12 years old
- Child bike seat is, also, available for 1-3 years old (free of charge)
Read MoreRead Less
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.