West Mani road bike tour
The quiet, unspoiled west Mani mountainous villages are waiting to be discovered on this half day guided cycling tour. Pedal away from the busy tourist hotspots and find traditional, stone-built villages perched on hills where warm and friendly local people make a living tending their fields, serving hearty homemade food in small tavernas and coffee shops and picking the fresh produce grown there – tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, figs, eggs and homemade, traditional cheese.
While west Mani beaches fill with tourists during the summer, cycling will take you to quiet places and to its unspoiled heart, where nature thrives and life remains largely unchanged. The mountainous area is really quiet, and an ideal location for cycling. Pedal along deserted roads and quiet tracks where you’re more likely to meet a goat or maybe a wild boar than another tourist.
This is an exceptional opportunity to cycle through the West Mani's culture, history and nature. From the mountain villages down to the coast line, this ride is the best way to explore and experience the area, seeing all the beautiful details … that you’d never see from a car seat!
Regarding the itinerary and the starting point, this cycling tour can be tailored to meet your family or small group’s preferences with distances, fitness levels, type of bikes and time spent on the saddle, all designed to give you an experience that is unique as well as genuinely rewarding.
Why Do We Recommend It?
- A highly adjustable, well-supported ride for both experienced and inexperienced riders
- Cycling with a spectacular view from the mountain all the way down to the coast
- Incredible breakfast with local ingredients next to spring water and wonderfully friendly locals
- Experienced tour leader and first aider
Is it right for me?
Of course, it helps to be fit and active and to have some experience of road cycling. But, it’s OK if this is your first cycle tour. Our van is always available and you can jump on in case you need to rest.
This tour is suitable for solo travelers or couples and even groups of friends and families with older teens. It’s a great trip to discover a beautiful and fascinating little part of the world, mountainous west Mani, while living a healthy and active lifestyle.
Keep in mind
- Duration: approx. 4-5 hours
- Difficulty: Medium
- Meeting Point: Kardamili, aprox 06:30 a.m.
- Tour Ends: Stoupa, approx. 11:00 p.m.
- Group Size: max 6 people
- Age: No limit, children above 12 years old.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Kardamyli, West Mani, Messinia, Greece Z.C. 24022
Notes: Meeting Point: Kardamili, aprox 08:30 a.m. Tour Ends: Stoupa, approx. 01:00 p.m.