Guided tour of the Acropolis and Parthenon, the Acropolis Museum and the city of Athens
Come and experience a unique private tour of the holy rock of the Acropolis and the Parthenon, the Acropolis Museum, and the modern city of Athens!
You are about to take a journey in time through images of Ancient Greece, to a culture that is the foundation for many later world cultures. Through this 6-hour tour, we will first point out the Parthenon, the Holy Temple of the Goddess Athena, patroness of the city where she got her name, Athens. The fantastic architecture of the monument, structured and designed with absolute precision, makes an impression. The Parthenon, despite the passage of so many millennia, remains for the most part a well-preserved monument, which questions the previous architecture for the time.
We continue our tour meeting all those unique finds that were discovered in the following centuries in the city of Athens. Most of them are preserved and kept in an amazing modern museum housed under the sacred rock of the Acropolis which has nothing to envy in relation to the great and famous museums in the world. Awe and magic overwhelm the visitor emotionally, as passing from a breathing distance between the exhibits, he has the opportunity to learn and perceive the way of thinking and expression that make up all those artistic ornaments of the ancient Greek culture of the Golden Age.
Finally, we will head and discover the modern form of Athens, enjoying walks to important sights of the city such as the Columns of Olympian Zeus, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Zapios Megaro, the National Garden and we will end up at the Syntagma just in time for the Changing of the guard. These are architectural ornaments that adorn and connect the ancient and modern civilizations of Athens.
Create the most beautiful memories that will accompany you for a lifetime!
- Visit the most important monuments of Athens. Acropolis Museum, Parthenon
- Enjoy a guided tour with an experienced, state-licensed guide
- Discover all about the history of this ancient city
- Admire significantly
- Get to know the modern city of Athens
- Admire major sights such as the Columns of Olympian Zeus, the Panathenaic Stadium, Zapio Megaro, the National Garden, and the Syntagma
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Athina, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon
Address: Acropolis Metro Station