Meet Cretan Products at their birthplaces: Wine-olive oil-Raki
Every Stop a Unique Experience!
- 1st Stop
The Cretan spirit
Only minutes away by car from Rethymno’s city center we will find the first artisanal distillery of the island. The sweet smell of freshly distilled raki will get you hooked fom the first moment you will set foot in the distillery. The beautiful golden-colored stills and the barrels are completing the visual part of the magic and the sound of the bottling machines add some industrial touch to the whole experience. The passionate staff of “35N” will share all their secrets about the spirit of cretan grapes and what makes it so special.
- 2nd Stop
Into the vineyard
Just in between the shoreline and the foothills of the mountains we will reach the vineyard and winery of Klados family. This is the perfect spot for some of the unique cretan vine varieties that the family cultivates for years providing their winery with the best of grapes for their delicious wines. As you walk through the vineyard you will learn the history and the qualities of cretan varieties. The winemakers will initiate you in their trade. You will conclude your visit with a full tasting of the wines.
- 3rd Stop
After a short drive through Mylopotamos villages you will find your way to the olive oil mill. There you see how the olives are made into the nutrient “green gold”. You will learn how to distinguish poor and high quality olive oil and you will get treated with delicacies made with top quality cretan products.
- Drive through Mylopotamos: Crete’s most authentic, agricultural and wild region
- Meet local producers and let them share with you their knowledge, stories and products
- Visit the first artisanal raki distillery
- Visit a family-run vineyard and winery
- Visit an olive oil mill and bottling plant
- Taste Raki, Wine and olive oil with the people that make it and let them convey to you their love for Cretan land
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Eleftheriou Venizelou 41, Rethymno, Greece
Notes: On the road in front of the Beerhouse "Bricks"