MTB Red water route - Rhodes
The route starts off heading downhill and passes through the Malona orange grove. A stop at the village’s main church gives cyclists the chance to briefly stroll around the village and recover a little.
We then continue by cycling next to the course of the Gadoura River heading towards the source of the river and the small, but impressive, Gadoura falls.
Leaving the source of the river behind, we pass through a forest of olive trees and head towards the vineyards that surround the village of Masari that produces some of the best wine Rhodes has to offer.
Heading towards Gadoura bridge built by the Italians in the 1930s, we have the chance to explore some old battlements from the Second World War.
Our cyclists can rest for a short time next to the old bridge before continuing along the dried-out river bed heading towards the beach. This route also takes us past the runway of an old airport.
The beach is the ideal place to finish the ride, enjoy a refreshing dip in the deep blue waters of the sea and savour Greek snacks.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Notes: PICK UP TIME: between 08:00 – 09:00 The exact pick up time will be confirmed until 21:00 the day before the tour leaving a message at the reception or by e-mail. DROP OFF TIME: between 15:30–17:00 Times depending on the location of the hotel or accommodation. PICK UP POINT: Outside the reception of your hotel or at the entrance of your accommodation