Paragliding flight at Loutraki & Video
It is a two-seater (passenger-pilot) flight and our pilots are all professionals in the sport and comply with all safety rules.
Wherever you ask in the world nobody will tell you that the view from the above is not good. It's always amazing and unique!
Travelers climb in mountain tops or we choose window seats at the airplane so we can admire the view, but there are many more things to do so you have more view !!!!!
Explore Loutraki, Corinthian Gulf and the amazing blue lake from the above with a Paragliding flight. Your pilot will explain everything to you, and will fly with you for an experience that you will never forget!
The duration of the flight is about 15 to 20 minutes and the maximum altitude is about 300meters. Enjoy the view, take your camera and let us organize everything, with priority to your safety, for this unique experience !!!
At the end of the tour you will receive 4K videos and go-pro camera photos throughout your experience.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.