Trekking the alpine lakes and the summit of Flega (Valia Calda)
The meeting point is Perivoli village or Krania village. Our bus will take us to the beginning of the trail just before "Bearing".
Through the heart of Pindos National Park "Valia Calda" begins the path to the lakes and the summit of Phlegas at an altitude of 2,159m. The route is surrounded by black pine, pine, beech and alpine forests where the ancient Rhinoceros inPinus Leucodermis¨ is found. The last part of the ascent is about 1 hour of hiking. Along the way we will find running drinking water. From the top of the route the view is unique !! To the south we see the artificial lake of Aoos and to the north are the two alpine lakes of Phlega where we will visit. In the cold waters of the lakes live the alpine Tritons Ichthyosaura alpestris. The return is made by the same path.
- Ascent 3 ½
- Downhill time 3 hours
- Total excursion 9 hours
- 60 € / person for group of 2-3 people
- 50 € / person for a group of 4-24 people
- 45 € / person for a group of 25-50 people
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Notes: The meeting point is Perivoli village or Krania village. Our bus will take us to the beginning of the trail just before the "Arkoudorema".