Hiking, Swim and Archery in Polilimnio
An easy hike combined with archery into one of the secret gems of the Peloponnese
In central Messinia next to the village of Haravgi, well hidden among the hills is the gorge of Polilimnio. The presence of olive groves and vineyards in the surrounding area does not reveal the existence of this small green paradise whose streams create consecutive ponds and waterfalls composing an unexpected dreamy sight.
Starting from the village of Haravgi we descend towards the gorge. We follow the water streams leading to a magnificent place. We walk into a magical but real natural paradise while passing along striking fonts full of water. The waterfall of Kadi stands between the big rocks of the gorge, with waters falling from a height of 25 meters onto the surface of a wonderful turquoise pond. Other larger lakes such as Kadi and Mavrolimna, give us also a chance to cool down with a swim in their cool waters. The sounds of nature, lush vegetation, and beautiful waterfalls will turn an easy difficult walking path of three kilometers into a unique and unforgettable experience.
The hike is combined with archery where we can test our capabilities with the bow and the arrow. At the end of the activity, we enjoy our picnic with local products.
Read MoreRead Less
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.