Hiking to Taygetos peak - Messinia
The roof of Peloponnese... tough as only a solid rock can be. The route initially traverses a forest of Greek fir (Abies caphalonica) and black pine, then continues through treeless high altitude landscape with impressive rock formations.
The stunning panoramic vistas will be the reward of your efforts. The ascent to the summit of Taygetos is not just a climb. It is an inner journey and a pilgrimage to a mountain so steeped in history and legend..
Suitable for High training and for people that have a slight experience from mountain hiking
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Kardamyli, West Mani, Messinia, Greece Z.C. 24022