Day trip to Chania City From Rethymno
Our destination on this route is the magical city of Chania.
On this trip, we would like to show you the former Cretan capital, the city of Chania, the nicest town on our island and, at least, one of the nicest towns in Greece and one of the oldest cities in Europe.
We start from Rethymno at 08:30-09:00 in the morning pick-up service near the hotel, and after one hour we arrive in Chania one of the most beautiful cities in Greece. The atmosphere has a touch of Florence and Venice combined with the culture and character of Cretan people and traditions. Chania is surrounded by numerous rich options for sightseeing, exploration, and of course shopping.
The Chania harbor is wonderful and at any particular time of day the light produces a specific result, creating a "different place". This is the best chance to see some of the old buildings (of Venetian and Turkish design) that Crete once had across the island. Many of them have since been destroyed by the ravages of war and plunder.
We will spend 5 hours of free time for a romantic walk through the idyllic old town, exploring the Venetian harbor, roaming through the old Turkish quarters, having a meal or drink, or having shopping therapy.
Around 17:30 we will have returned to Rethymno.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Notes: Meeting and return point by appointment
Point of activity
Region: Chania, Chania