Full day Trip to Elafonisi and Balos-Gramvousa, Crete
Elafonisi or Balos? Which one to choose? If you could only do one beach which one would you do?
We leave from Rethymno at 6:30 – 7:30 in the morning, pick up service near the hotel.
After 2 hours of driving, we arrive at Elafonissi Beach and we will stay for 2 hours. Your day begins on the breathtaking beach of Elafonisi with its shallow, clear water, and fine white sand. The main attraction of Elafonisi is the beautiful sandy beaches fringed with pink coral sand and the crystal clear waters of the sea and the lagoon. As it is located at a remote corner of Crete you also get a sense of wilderness, being far from everything.
Afterward, prepare yourselves for the wild route to mountain Vouxa: there is 8km of difficult dirt track to get to the national park by our safe 4x4 bus. The trip would be tough, but the amazing landscape around you will repay you for any effort. Rocky scenery on the one hand, refreshing light blue water on the other.
Arriving on the top you have the opportunity to take the best “selfie” of your vacation: a panoramic photo of Balos and Gramvousa.
One of the best Crete day tours ends full of memories!
Around 19:30 -20:30, we will be back in Rethymno.
Read MoreRead Less
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point on time, before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.