Cruise to Gramvousa Peninsula & Balos Lagoon
Morning Pick up:
We will start collecting participants from pick-up points in the morning.
Depending on the place of your hotel/apartment the bus drive will differ.
Bus Drive to KasteliPort: 3.5 hours(average)
There will be a short stop on the way for restroom, toilet, and snack – 20 minutes
1st stop: Kasteli
The town of Kastelli is at the western end of Crete.
That's where the boat sails from, to GramvoussaPeninsula and Balos lagoon.
Boat Trip: 1 hour
2nd stop: Gramvousa Peninsula – 1 hour 30 minutes
After the cruise across the western Cretan sea, the boat arrives at Gramvousa. Walk up to the castle on the hill and take photos of the breathtaking panoramic view and Balos lagoon. Enjoy some time to swim and sunbathe by the coast.
Boat Trip: 15 minutes
3rd stop: Balos Lagoon – 2 hours 30 minutes
After the cruise from Gramvousa, the boat will arrive at Balos lagoon.
Travelers will have plenty of time to enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of Balos, walk across the golden sand beach, and explore the nature around.
Lunch: In the meantime, the restaurant on the boat will be open so clients can enjoy their meal any time between 12:00 and 17:00.
Boat Trip: 1 hour
4th stop: Kasteli
Arrival by boat back at the port of Kasteli.
End of the tour – Return to resorts:
Embarkation in the buses and drive back to the hotels where we gathered participants in the morning.
Depending on traffic and on the pick-up places of each one, the time of the journey back to the hotel will differ.
Return bus drive to resorts: 3.5 hours(average)
*There will be a short stop on the way back for restroom and snack – 20 minutes
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Irakleio, Irakleio
Point of activity
Region: Kissamos, Chania